AIBE 2020 Application Form will be available in online mode on the official website i.e allindiabarexamination.com. The Bar Council of India (BCI) conducts the All India Bar Examination. Interested candidates who want to apply for AIBE 2020 exam have to submit their application form. Before the applying for AIBE 2020, candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria. Get here complete details regarding AIBE 2020 such as eligibility criteria, exam date, and registration.
AIBE 2020 Registration / Application Form
Only correct and valid information has to be filled in the Application form for AIBE 2020. Incorrect or incomplete application form will be rejected. After filling the AIBE 2020 Application form students have to pay the application fee. Check the below important dates for AIBE 2020 Application form as per last year.
|AIBE 2020 Registration||Important Dates|
|Online Registration Begins from||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Bank payment through challan starts from||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Online registration closes on||1st week of Sep 2020|
|Last date to pay the fee||1st week of Sep 2020|
|Last date to complete the incomplete form||1st week of Sep 2020|
Application form: Application form for AIBE 2020 will be available at the official website: allindiabarexamination.com
AIBE 2020 Application Fee
The appplication fee for AIBE remain same for every year. Given below the application fee for AIBE 2020 is as per last year. If there is any change in the application fee of AIBE 2020 will be updated here.
- Application Fee – Rs 3500 for General Candidates.
- Application Fee – Rs 2500 for SC/ST Candidates.
Documents Required to upload during AIBE 2020 Application Form?
Document required at the time of filling the application form for AIBE 2020 are provided below. Candidates have to upload the following document in order to complete the application process successfully.
- An advocate ID card (if issued by State Bar Council)
- Enrollment Certificate
- Scanned photo & signature
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
Candidates have to upload the documents in the following specifications only which is given below.
|Photograph||.jpg/jpeg||10 Kb – 50 KB|
|Signatures||.jpg/.jpeg||10 KB – 50 KB|
|Self Attested Enrollment Certificate||.jpg/.jpeg||50 KB – 500 KB|
|Self Attested Photograph||.jpg/.jpeg||50 KB – 500 KB|
How To Fill AIBE 2020 Application Form?
Interested candidates who wants to appear for AIBE 2020 exam, can follow the below steps in order to fill the application form for AIBE 2020.
Step – 1 Registration
Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website of the Bar Council of India. And after that click on the online registration link and complete the registration by filling the important details such as-
- Enrollment Number
- Year of Enrollment
Step – 2 Start filling the details in the Application form
Now, applicants will be directed in the AIBE 2020 Application form. Here applicants have to enter the personal details and education details and other details like candidates type & disability information and exam centre choice.
Step 3 – Upload the Necessary Documents
Now the applicants have to upload the required documents such as the Photograph and Signatures. Uploaded photograph should be clear and appropriate size and format.
Step 4 – Login
Now, applicants will get the following login details on the provided Email ID –
- Registration Number
- One Time Password
Using the registration number, password, and the OTP, the students have to log in to the account.
Step 5 – Payment of Application fee
At last, the candidates have to make the payment of the application fee.
AIBE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form interested candidates who want to appear for AIBE 2020 examination have to check eligibility criteria. Eligibility criteria for AIBE 2020 exam are given below.
- Firstly, the candidates must have completed their graduation in 3 year/5 year LLB.
- Candidates must have enrolled themselves with their state bar council.
Note – Students who have completed their graduation in 3 years/ 5 year LLB program before 2009-2010 need not appear for the AIBE 2020 exam.
Important Instruction for the Candidates
- Candidates need to have the advocate ID Card at the time of registration.
- The candidates belonging to the SC/ST category must make sure that they upload their reservation certificate on the official website to get the relaxation in Fee.
- If the candidate does not provide the required documents, his application will get rejected and the registration fee shall not be refunded.
- Candidates have to upload all the documents including the photograph, signature and the enrollment certificate on the official website.
- Since the complete procedure is online, there is no need to send any of your documents via post.
- Candidates having any special disability have to upload a self-attested copy of their disability certificate.
- Any request for changes received after the admit card is released will be sent to the Council for approval.
- A separate printout of the Application form and Admit card has to be kept by the candidates.
- Candidates are required to provide the valid and accessible e-mail ID as any information or communication will be shared on the provided email ID only.
AIBE 2020 Admit Card
AIBE 2020 Admit Card will be released by the Bar Council of India. Candidates who will successfully fill the application form for AIBE 2020 can get admit card for AIBE 2020 by entering their credentials from the official website of the Bar Council of India. Only those candidates who will carry admit card on the exam day will be able to appear for AIBE 2020 exam. While downloading the admit card, candidates must take at least 2 or 3 printouts of the admit card, to remain on the safe side.