AIBE (13) 2019 – The Bar Council of India has released the final answer key for AIBE 2019. Candidates can visit the official answer key from the official website. AIBE (13) 2019 was conducted for law graduates on December 23, 2019, as an open book examination. AIBE (13) 2019 was conducted in offline mode across 44 exam centres. Those candidates who will qualify in AIBE will be issued the “Certificate of Practice“. AIBE is a mandatory examination for the law graduates who have attained their degrees after 2009-2010 and are willing to practice law in India.
AIBE (13) 2019
Now that the result for AIBE 2019 exam has been declared, students must make sure that they keep their admit card safe. Candidates who have qualified AIBE 2019 exam will be issued the certificate of practice by their respective state bar council. Check the important dates for the AIBE XIII (13) 2019 from below.
|AIBE (13) 2019 Events||AIBE 2019 Important Dates|
|Start of Online Registration||26 Sep 2018|
|Payment through E-Chalan Begining Date||27 Sep 2018|
|Last date for Online Registration|
|Last day to pay the E-Challan|
|Last date for completion of the online Application Form||15 Dec 2018|
|Admit Card gets available on||19 Dec 2018|
|AIBE Exam 2019||23 Dec 2018|
|Declaration of Result for AIBE (13) 2019|
AIBE 2019 Rechecking Request Form: Click Here to check.
AIBE 2019 Answer Key
The answer key for AIBE 2019 exam has been released. The candidates can now calculate their average scores based on the official answer key. As the AIBE 2019 Result will be declared, the students can use this answer key to cross-check the scores also. However, the answer key can not be challenged now.
AIBE 2019 Marking Scheme
Because of the rejection of two questions, the total marks in AIBE 2019 have been changed. Also, the passing marks for AIBE 2019 have been changed. The student can check the complete marking scheme for and the passing marks for AIBE 2019 from below.
- Total Marks for AIBE 2019 – 99
- Marks per question – 01
- Negative marking – No negative marking
Passing Marks for AIBE 2019
The passing marks for AIBE 2019 have been changed. The students can chek the below passing marks to know if they have qualified in AIBE 2019.
- Qualifying Marks for Gen/OBC candidates – 39
- Passing Marks for SC/ST candidates – 34 marks
AIBE (13) 2019 Result – Official Notification
The AIBE (13) 2019 Result is now available on the official website of Bar Council of India. To check the result, candidates have to log in to their accounts and enter the registration number and the date of birth to check the result. Candidates have to take a printout of the Application form and equally important is to keep the result printout safe till the complete admission procedure gets over.
How to Check AIBE 2019 Result
- Visit the official website
- Now the students have to log in using their credentials such as Roll Number and the Date of birth
- Check AIBE 2019 Result
- Take a printout and keep a few copies of the same for future reference.
AIBE 2019 – Certificate of Practice
Qualifiers of AIBE 2019 will get the Certificate of Practice (COP), the document required for practicing law in India. Every year the COP of some candidates remain withheld. This happens chiefly because of the unavailability of documents.
Question: From where can I get the COP?
Answer: Once available, the students will be able to get the certificate of practice from their respective state bar council.
AIBE Exam 2019 – Exam Pattern
The students must go through the AIBE 2019 exam pattern in the first place. Through AIBE 2019 Exam pattern, the candidates can get to know about the question paper and thus, on the exam day they save the time which otherwise gets wasted in analyzing the question paper. Candidates can get the important details about the AIBE 2019 Exam such as the time duration, mode of exam, total marks and not to mention, the passing marks etc from below.
Exam Mode – The AIBE (13) 2019 exam has been conducted in Offline mode (Pen and Paper Based Exam).
Total Marks of AIBE (13) 2019 – The exam carried maximum 100 Marks. However, due to the rejection of 2 questions, the
Type of Questions Asked – Students are going to be asked Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type questions in the AIBE 2019 exam.
Language(s) Available – The AIBE 2019 Question Paper will be available in the Following Languages –
Total Time Available to the Students – Candidates will be given 3 hrs and 30 mins to complete the AIBE (13) 2019 exam.
AIBE 2019 Passing Marks – Candidates have to score at least 40% Marks in the AIBE 2019 exam.
- Marks to be scored in Category I – Students need to score at least 31 Marks in Category I.
- Marks to be scored in Category II – Candidates need to score at least 09 Marks in Category II.
- Total Marks to be Scored overall – At least 40% marks i.e 40 Marks out of 100.
AIBE (13) 2019 Syllabus
The candidates were asked the below questions in the AIBE 2019 exam. Candidates who want toi prepare for the next AIBE can also have prepare well from AIBE 2019 syllabus.
- I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)
- Cr.P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)
- Evidence Act
- C.P.C (Code of Civil Procedure)
- Constitutional Law
- Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act
- Family Law
- Public Interest Litigation
- Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules
- Environmental Law
- Administrative Law
- Company Law
- Labour & Industrial Laws
- Land Acquisition Act
- Intellectual Property Laws
- Law related to Taxation
- Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act
- Cyber Law
- Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law
Important Books for AIBE (13) 2019
|Name of the Books||Autor Name||Buy Here|
|Intellectual Property Laws||Private Publication||Buy Here|
|Patents act – 1970||Taxxman||Buy Here|
|Human Rights||H.O Aggarwal||Buy Here|
|Public International Law||V.K Ahuja||Buy Here|
|Fundamental Rights||Uday Raj Rai||Buy Here|
|Jurisprudence and Legal Theory||Dr. V.D.Mahajan||Buy Here|
|Jurisprudence (Legal theory)||Nomita Aggarwal||Buy Here|
|Mercantile Law||KC Kucchal||Buy Here|
|India’s constitution Origin and Evolution||S.Pal||Buy Here|
|Constitutional Law||M.P Jain||Buy Here|
How to Prepare for AIBE (13) 2019
Candidates who want to prepare for the AIBE 2019 exam can have a look at the tips for clearing the exam. Furthermore, students must note that since AIBE Exam 2019 is for the advocates who want to get the practice certificate, the students will have to testify their overall knowledge of the Law. Therefore, there must be special preparation for the AIBE (13) 2019. The students can check the below exam tips by the toppers to excel in the AIBE law.
- Students must not hesitate from checking out the new books and at the same time, making short notes from them.
- The short notes that you will be making will be very helpful for the students after they have completed their preparation and its time for revision
- Students who want to achieve the best in the AIBE (13) 2019 must be well aware of the complete syllabus and they must try to cover the same at least 15 days before the exams.
- After some time, students must make sure to check out the mock tests and solve as many of them as possible. Also, along with the mock tests, students should also prepare from the sample papers available online.
- While the students prepare for the AIBE (13) 2019 exam they must include group discussion sessions at regular intervals. Likewise, they can raise questions and have a one on one session for better clarification
AIBE Previous Year Question Paper
Solving AIBE previous year question paper is the best way to prepare for the exam. By practicing as many previous year question paper candidates familiarize with exam pattern, the time allotted and marking scheme. Get here AIBE Previous year question papers from below link(s).
|AIBE Previous Year Question Papers||Download|
|AIBE – 11 Question Paper||Click Here|
|AIBE – 10 Question Paper||Click Here|
|AIBE – 9 Question Paper||Click Here|
|AIBE – 8 Question Paper||Click Here|
|AIBE – 7 Question Paper||Click Here|
|AIBE – 6 Question Paper||Click Here|
|AIBE – 5 Question Paper||Click Here|
|AIBE – 4 Question Paper||Click Here|
AIBE (13) 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Below is the eligibility criteria as laid down by the Bar Council of India to appear for AIBE 2019 exam. The SC/ST candidates should remember that the eligibility criteria will not be different from any other category candidates.
- According to the Eligibility Criteria, as laid down by the AIBE, the candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized University of Law.
- Along with having the 3 years or 5 Year LLB Degree, the students must have enrolled themselves t a state council to apply for the AIBE Exam 2019.
Candidates who have graduated before 2009-2010 don’t need to appear for the AIBE (13) 2019 exam.
Also, students must make sure that they match the eligibility criteria. Students who will not match the eligibility as laid by the AIBE will not get to appear for the exam.
AIBE (13) 2019 Application Form – (Application Process Over)
The AIBE 2019 Application process is over now. Students had to fill and submit the application form in the online mode. Candidates willing to apply for AIBE in the next session must make sure that they fill the right details in their application form. However, if in case the students want to make any changes in their application form, they will be able to do so by logging in to account. Students should provide the valid Email Address so that they can receive the login credentials after they complete the registration.
AIBE (13) 2019 How to Apply For AIBE 2019
The AIBE (13) 2019 Application process is over now. The students followed the below steps to apply for AIBE 13 2019. Candidates who missed AIBE 2019 registration can also check the steps below and be more cautious for the next time. To apply for All India Bar Examinations you have to –
- First, the students have to visit the official website of AIBE.
- Click on the tab that says “Register Here”
- Further, the students will have to fill the online registration form by entering the important details in the registration form and after that, you have to click on the “Save Button”
- After the registration gets done, students will get the Registration Number and password. Candidates will get the AIBE Registration Number and password on their Email ID.
- Next, for the AIBE Exam, students will have to provide their choice of the 3 exam centers in the order of preference.
- Now, the students will have to upload the documents such as the Photograph, Signature, Self-attested enrollment certificate and the Self-attested photo ID.
- Further, the students have to pay the AIBE application fee. Check the fee from below.
AIBE Application Fee – This fee was charged for AIBE 2019; However, it may remain the same for the next session.
- Application Fee for the SC/ST candidates – Rs 2560
- Application Fee for General/OBC candidates – Rs 3560
AIBE (13) 2019 Application form Correction
The students are informed that the as per the instructions provided by the offcial website, candidates have the facility to make changes in the application form. Candidates can get their application form rectified by sending the corrections along with the registration number here 👉”[email protected]”.
AIBE 2019 Notification (Application Process Over)
The AIBE 2019 Application form Payment has been ended which means that the complete Application procedure has been ended. Below is the official notification released on allindiabarexamination.com
Frequently Asked Questions – AIBE (13) 2019
Below are some of the FAQ by the students. You may check the same and ask questions if you have any query in the comment box below.
Question – I have a law degree but I am not practicing right now. In some years, I will enroll myself as an advocate and practice law. Should I appear for the AIBE Exam 2019 in such time?
Answer – No. If you have been awarded the law degree prior to 2009-2010 then you do not need to appear for the AIBE exam to practice law in India.
Question – I an Enrolled Advocate with a State Bar Council in 2006 and also in am practicing law before the district court. Should I apply?
Answer – No you do not need to apply.
Question – I was enrolled as an advocate in 1998 and currently working as a legal officer. I am suspended to practice law since I am a full time, salaried employee. I want to practice law again. Do I need to appear for the AIBE Exam 2019?
Answer – No, you do not have to appear for that since you enrolled before 2009-2010. Now, for your suspension related queries, you can contact the State Bar Council with which you have enrolled.
Question – I am a 2008 Law Graduate and completing LLM overseas. If I plan to come back to India, will I have to appear for the AIBE (13) 2019?
Answer – No. The exam is only compulsory for the students graduating after 2009-2010 onwards. For further information, please contact the State Bar Council that you want to enroll with.
Question – What is the minimum percentage I need to have in the final year of the law school if I want to appear for the AIBE Exam 2019?
Answer – As a matter of fact, there is no minimum percentage required to appear for the AIBE Exam 2019. However, you will have to have a certain percentage to clear the college exams as according to the criteria set by the institution that you are studying at. Also, once you graduate from the institution, you have to enroll as an Advocate with a state bar council.
Question – How many times can I attempt the AIBE?
Answer – You can attempt as many time as you want.
Question – I have submitted my application for enrollment with the state bar council. In case I do not receive the enrollment certificate before the last date of receipt of the Application form, how will I Apply?
Answer – It is unlikely that you will not get the Enrollment certificate before the last date of application. However, in case of any grievances, feel free to contact at – [email protected]
Question – Can I simultaneously work with an advocate or a practicing law firm while preparing for the AIBE exam?
Answer – In the first place, all the students have to appear for the AIBE Exam 2019 if they plan to practice law in India. However, you can submit an undertaking with the State Bar Council until you get the “Certificate of Practice” by passing the AIBE.
More precisely, the law graduates have to spend the formative years working under any senior or a structured system at a law firm. Advocates and continue with the assistance and learning but to actually practice law in India, the students have to pass the All India Bar Examination.
Official Website – allindiabarexamination.com