AIBE (13) 2019 – The Bar Council of India conducts the All India Bar Examination (AIBE). Registration for AIBE 2019 will begin from March 2019. It is necessary for the Law Graduates to appear for the All India Bar Examination in order to get the “Certificate of Practice”. All the aspirants who have gained the Law Degree after 2009-2010 have to compulsorily appear for the AIBE (13) 2019 Exam. The AIBE (13) Admit Card happens to be available by the Last week of May 2019. Equally important are the details about the Syllabus, Pattern, Important Books etc for the All India Bar Examination. With this in mind, let’s have a look at all the aspects of the AIBE (13) 2019 exam.
AIBE (13) 2019
Students can access the important documents such as the AIBE (13) 2019 Admit Card through the AIBE Login. The admit card will be issued to the students who will successfully complete the AIBE 2019 Registration. Further, students can note the below AIBE exam dates for the All India Bar Examination 2019.
According to the instructions on the official website, Council reserves the right to extend the said examination date in case of unavoidable circumstances.
|AIBE (13) 2019||Important Dates|
|Start of Online Registration||2nd week of March 2019|
|Payment through E-Chalan Begining Date||2nd week of March 2019|
|Last date for Online Registration||1st week of May 2019|
|Last day to pay the E-Challan||2nd week of May 2019|
|Last date for completion of the online Application Form||3rd week of May 2019|
|Last day to complete the online application form||Last week of May 2019|
|Admit Card gets available on||Last week of May 2019|
|AIBE (13) 2019 Exam Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Result for AIBE (13) 2019||to be announced|
AIBE (13) 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The students who want to appear for the AIBE (13) 2019 for the various courses offered must make sure that they match the eligibility criteria as laid down by the AIBE. Also, candidates can check out the eligibility criteria from below. The SC/ST candidates should remember that the eligibility criteria will not be different from any other category candidates.
- According to the Eligibility Criteria, as laid down by the AIBE, the candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized University of Law.
- Along with having the 3 years or 5 Year LLB Degree, the students must have enrolled themselves t a state council to apply for the AIBE 2019 exam.
Candidates who have graduated before 2009-2010 don’t need to appear for the AIBE (13) 2019 exam.
Also, students must make sure that they match the eligibility criteria. Students who will not match the eligibility as laid by the AIBE will not get to appear for the exam.
AIBE (13) 2019 How to Apply For AIBE 2019
The students who want to apply for the AIBE 2019 can follow the below-mentioned steps for application. The eligible candidates can follow the below-given steps to register themselves online and fill the details in the application form
- First, the students have to visit the official website of AIBE.
- Click on the tab that says “Register Here”
- Further, the students will have to fill the online registration form by entering the important details in the registration form and after that, you have to click on the “Save Button”
- After the registration gets done, students will get the Registration Number and password. Candidates will get the AIBE 2019 Registration Number and password on their Email ID.
- Next, the students will have to provide their choice of the 3 exam centers in the order of preference.
- Now, the students will have to upload the documents such as the Photograph, Signature, Self-attested enrollment certificate and the Self-attested photo ID.
- Further, the students have to pay the AIBE (13) 2019 application fee for AIBE 2019 can be checked from below.
AIBE (13) 2019 Application Fee
- Application Fee for the SC/ST candidates – Rs 2560
- Application Fee for General/OBC candidates – Rs 3560
AIBE (13) 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode – Offline (Pen and Paper Based Exam)
- Marks – Total 100 Marks.
- Type of Questions – MCQ
- Language – Assamese, Bengali, Gujrati, Engish, Hindi, Marathi, Oriya, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu.
- Total Time duration – 3 hours
- Type of exam – Open Book Exam
- Passing Score – 40%
- Students need to score minimum 31 marks in Category 1 as well as 9 marks in category 2
AIBE (13) 2019 Syllabus
Candidates who want to prepare well for the AIBE (13) 2019 must make sure that they check out the AIBE 2019 syllabus. The below AIBE 2019 Syllabus is as according to the previous year but the candidates can begin their preparation from it since the syllabus will remain the same for AIBE (13) 2019 as well.
- I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)
- Cr.P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)
- Evidence Act
- C.P.C (Code of Civil Procedure)
- Constitutional Law
- Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act
- Family Law
- Public Interest Litigation
- Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules
- Environmental Law
- Administrative Law
- Company Law
- Labour & Industrial Laws
- Land Acquisition Act
- Intellectual Property Laws
- Law related to Taxation
- Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act
- Cyber Law
- Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law
Important Books for AIBE (13) 2019
|Name of the Books||Autor Name||Buy Here|
|Intellectual Property Laws||Private Publicaton||Buy Here|
|Patents act – 1970||Taxxman||Buy Here|
|Human Rights||H.O Aggarwal||Buy Here|
|Public International Law||V.K Ahuja||Buy Here|
|Fundamental Rights||Uday Raj Rai||Buy Here|
|Jurisprudence and Legal theory||Dr. V.D.Mahajan||Buy Here|
|Jurisprudence (Legal theory)||Nomita Aggarwal||Buy Here|
|Mercantile Law||KC Kucchal||Buy Here|
|India’s constitution Origin and Evolution||S.Pal||Buy Here|
|Constitutional Law||M.P Jain||Buy Here|
How to Prepare for AIBE (13) 2019
Candidates who want to prepare for the AIBE 2019 exam can have a look at the tips for clearing the exam. Furthermore, students must note that since the exam is for the advocates who want to get the practice certificate, the students will have to testify their overall knowledge of the Law. Therefore, there must be special preparation for the AIBE 2019. The students can check the below exam tips by the toppers to excel in the AIBE law.
- Students must not hesitate from checking out the new books and at the same time, making short notes from them.
- The short notes that you will be making will be very helpful for the students after they have completed their preparation and its time for revision
- Students who want to achieve the best in the AIBE must be well aware of the complete syllabus and they must try to cover the same at least 15 days before the exams.
- After some time, students must make sure to check out the mock tests and solve as many of them as possible. Also, along with the mock tests, students should also prepare from the sample papers available online.
- While the students prepare for the AIBE (13) 2019 exam they must include group discussion sessions at regular intervals.
AIBE (13) 2019 Application Form
The AIBE 2019 Application form will be available in the online mode and the students will have to fill and submit the application form in the online mode. Also, candidates must make sure that they fill the right details in the application form. However, if in case the students want to make any changes in their application form, they can do so by logging in to account. Students should provide the valid Email Address so that they can receive the login credentials after they complete the registration.
AIBE (13) 2019 Admit Card
The AIBE 2019 Admit Card will be available in the online mode and the candidates will be able to download the admit card. For downloading the admit card the candidates will have to visit the official website of AIBE. After visiting the official website, the students will have to enter the details such as the registration number and the date of birth to download the AIBE (13) 2019 Admit Card. The students must note that they must take at least 2 printouts of the Admit Card.
AIBE (13) 2019 Result
The AIBE 2019 Results will be available on the official website of the Bar Council of India. To check the result, candidates have to log in to their accounts and enter the registration number and the date of birth to check the result. Candidates must note that they have to take a printout of the Application form and equally important is to keep the result printout safe till the complete admission procedure gets over.
Frequently Asked Questions – AIBE (13) 2019
Below are some of the FAQ’s by the students. You may check the same and ask questions if you have any query in the comment box below.
Q – I have a law degree but I am not practicing right now. In some years, i will enroll myself as an advocate and practice law. Should I appear for the AIBE exam in such time?
Ans – No. If you have been awarded the law degree prior to 2009-2010 then you do not need to appear for the AIBE exam to practice law in India.
Q – I an Enrolled Advocate with a State Bar Council in 2006 and also in am practicing law before the district court. Should I apply?
Q – I was enrolled as an advocate in 1998 and currently working as a legal officer. I am suspended to practice law since I am a full time, salaried employee. I want to practice law again. Do I need to appear for the AIBE exam?
Ans – No, you do not have to appear for that since you enrolled before 2009-2010. Now, for your suspension related queries, you can contact the State Bar Council with which you have enrolled.
Q – I am a 2008 Law Graduate and completing LLM overseas. If I plan to come back to India, will i have to appear for the AIBE exam?
Ans – No. The exam is only compulsory for the students graduating after 2009-2010 onwards. For further information, please contact the State Bar Council that you want to enroll with.
Q – What is the minimum percentage I need to have in the final year of the law school if I want to appear for the AIBE exam?
Ans – As a matter of fact, there is no minimum percentage required to appear for the AIBE exam. However, you will have to have a certain percentage to clear the college exams as according to the criteria set by the institution that you are studying at. Also, once you graduate from the institution, you have to to enroll as an Advocate with a state bar council.
Q – How many times can I attempt the AIBE?
Ans – You can attempt as many time as you want.
Q – I have submitted my application for enrollment with the state bar council. In case I do not receive the enrollment certificate before the last date of receipt of the Application form, how will I Apply?
Ans – It is unlikely that you will not get the Enrollment certificate before the last date of application. However, in case of any grievances, feel free to contact at – [email protected]
Q – Can I simultaneously work with an advocate or a practicing law firm while preparing for the AIBE exam?
Ans – In the first place, all the students have to appear for the AIBE exam if they plan to practice law in India. However, you can submit an undertaking with the State Bar Council until you get the “Certificate of Practice” by passing the AIBE.
More precisely, the law graduates have to spend the formative years working under any senior or a structured system at a law firm. Advocates and continue with the assistance and learning but to actually practice law in India, the students have to pass the All India Bar Examination.
Official Website – allindiabarexamination.com