The AIBE 2019 syllabus will be available on the official website of the All India Bar Exam. However, the students are informed that the AIBE 2019 Syllabus is also available on this page. Through the AIBE 2019 syllabus, the students will be able to prepare themselves for the AIBE 2019 exam. The AIBE 2019 is a Law exam that is conducted for the Advocates with the qualification of 5 years integrated BA LLB. The students who shall clear the exam will get a certificate of practice. AIBE 2019 will be an open book exam which means that the students will be allowed to look for the answers from the study material or books in the exam hall. Since the exam is conducted for the students who have completed the 5 year BA LLB, the questions asked in the exam are based upon the knowledge of Law. The students are expected to have a certain level of Knowledge of Law to clear this exam. The important topics that the students have to prepare for the AIBE 2019 exam are listed below on this page. However, knowing just the exam topics will not be enough for the students and therefore, the candidates are also provided the Important Books that will help them for covering the whole syllabus. Also to have a better understanding of the AIBE 2019 exam, the students can have a look at the below page for the Marking Scheme and the Exam pattern.
AIBE 2019 Syllabus
The AIBE 2019 Syllabus available on this page can also be downloaded in the PDF format. Students must begin their preparation as soon as possible for the AIBE 2019. To analyze the syllabus, the students must make sure that they start having discussions with their seniors related to their queries and also they will be able to understand the depth of the topics. Also, students can ask the senior for their notes and get the reference to the important books. Students, however, can also have a look at the books mentioned on this page. These books have a lot of significance for the AIBE 2019 exam. But before we move ahead, we’d like to share the exam pattern.
Exam Pattern for AIBE 2019
- Type of Questions – MCQ
- Language – Bengali, Gujarati, Oriya Hindi, Marathi, Assamese, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, Engish, Telugu
- Marks – Total 100 Marks.
- Exam Mode – Offline (Pen and Paper Based Exam.
- Total Time duration – 3 hours
- Type of exam – Open Book Exam
- Passing Score – 40%
- Minimum Marks to be scored in Category 1 – 31
- Minimum Marks to be scored in Category 2 – 9
AIBE 2019 Syllabus
Below, the students can have a look at the syllabus for the AIBE 2019. Here are the important topics which the candidates have to prepare for the AIBE 2019. Students can note down the below topics and make sure that they also check out the important books for the topics.
- Cr.P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)
- I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)
- Constitutional Law
- Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act
- Evidence Act
- C.P.C (Code of Civil Procedure)
- Administrative Law
- Labour & Industrial Laws
- Intellectual Property Laws
- Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules
- Environmental Law
- Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law
- Family Law
- Public Interest Litigation
- Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act
- Company Law
- Land Acquisition Act
- Law related to Taxation
- Cyber Law
Important Books for AIBE 2019
|Name of the Books||Autor Name||Buy Here|
|Public International Law||V.K Ahuja||Buy Here|
|Fundamental Rights||Uday Raj Rai||Buy Here|
|Patents act – 1970||Taxxman||Buy Here|
|Intellectual Property Laws||Private Publication||Buy Here|
|Human Rights||H.O Aggarwal||Buy Here|
How to Prepare for AIBE 2019
Candidates who want to prepare for the AIBE 2019 exam must make sure that they take a look at the below-mentioned preparation tips. These are some uncommon tips which will help you in the All India Bar Examination 2019.
- First, the students must check the complete syllabus for AIBE 2019. Also, the students must keep visiting the official website to stay in touch with the regular updates.
- Candidates can have a look at the past year’s question papers and see a different kind of questions that are asked in the exam.
- Students must also check the subjects that carry the high marks.
- Students must make sure that even before actually sitting down and preparing for the AIBE 2019, candidates should prepare the carry material for the exam. The students must make sure to keep the practice material in the printed format and study it thoroughly.
- Students can also take the help of the Practice quizzes for gaining even more efficiency.
- Students must not learn the answers or cram them since it is not necessary that the same questions will be asked in the exam. Students will have to develop a habit of analyzing and finding what’s right.
- Lastly, towards the end of your preparation days and also in the middle, the students must start practicing the mock tests. And while you do so, make sure that you highlight the repetitive questions.