AIBE (13) 2019 Syllabus – The Bar Council of India Provides the All India Bar Examination on the official website. However, students can take reference of this page in case they need to know about the AIBE 2019 Syllabus. Not to mention, the syllabus is very important for the students who wish to appear for the AIBE 2019 exam. Once the students clear the All India Bar Examination, they get the “Certificate of Practice”. Since the exam is for the students who have finished their Law Education, the questions asked in the AIBE (13) 2019 Exam will cover the major topics of the Law Education. As a matter of fact, the AIBE 2019 is an open book exam. Thus, the students must carry all the necessary books and documents for the exam. In the event, students need good books for the AIBE (13) 2019 exam, you can check the page below.
AIBE (13) 2019 Syllabus
Students are also given the link to download the AIBE (13) 2019 Syllabus in the PDF format. Also. as the students get the AIBE 2019 Syllabus, they must begin the preparation. Also, the advocates can check the dates which the students may note for the AIBE 2019 Exam. Further, the Bar Council of India informs that the dates may change according to the decision of Bar Council. However, they will remain close to the dates given in the table below.
Exam Pattern for AIBE 2019
Together with the AIBE (13) 2019 Syllabus, the candidates can check the exam pattern given below.
- Type of Questions – MCQ
- Language – Bengali, Gujarati, Oriya Hindi, Marathi, Assamese, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, Engish, Telugu
- Marks – Total 100 Marks.
- Exam Mode – Offline (Pen and Paper Based Exam.
- Total Time duration – 3 hours
- Type of exam – Open Book Exam
- Passing Score – 40%
- Minimum Marks to be scored in Category 1 – 31
- Minimum Marks to be scored in Category 2 – 9
AIBE (13) 2019 Syllabus
Below, the students can have a look at the syllabus for the AIBE (13) 2019. Here are the important topics which the advocates have to prepare for the AIBE 2019. Students can note down the below topics and make sure that they also check out the important books for the topics.
- Cr.P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)
- I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)
- Constitutional Law
- Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act
- Evidence Act
- C.P.C (Code of Civil Procedure)
- Administrative Law
- Labour & Industrial Laws
- Intellectual Property Laws
- Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules
- Environmental Law
- Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law
- Family Law
- Public Interest Litigation
- Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act
- Company Law
- Land Acquisition Act
- Law related to Taxation
- Cyber Law
Important Books for AIBE 2019
|Name of the Books||Autor Name||Buy Here|
|Public International Law||V.K Ahuja||Buy Here|
|Fundamental Rights||Uday Raj Rai||Buy Here|
|Patents act – 1970||Taxxman||Buy Here|
|Intellectual Property Laws||Private Publication||Buy Here|
|Human Rights||H.O Aggarwal||Buy Here|
How to Prepare for AIBE 2019
Advocates who want to prepare for the AIBE 2019 exam must make sure that they take a look at the below-mentioned preparation tips. These are some uncommon tips which will help you in the All India Bar Examination 2019.
- First, the students must check the complete AIBE (13) 2019 Syllabus. Also, the students must keep visiting the official website to stay in touch with the regular updates.
- Advocates can have a look at the past year’s question papers and see a different kind of questions that are asked in the exam.
- Students must also check the subjects that carry the high marks.
- Students must make sure that even before actually sitting down and preparing for the AIBE 2019, Advocates should collect the studying material they intend to carry in the exam hall. The students must make sure to keep the practice material in the printed format and study it thoroughly.
- Students can also take the help of the Practice quizzes for gaining even more efficiency.
- Advocates must not learn the answers or cram them since it is not necessary that the same questions will be asked in the exam. Students will have to develop a habit of analyzing and finding what’s right.
- Further, towards the end of your preparation days and also in the middle, the students must start practicing the mock tests. And while you do so, make sure that you highlight the repetitive questions.
AIBE 2019 Admit Card
The advocates have to get the AIBE (13) 2019 Admit Card to appear for the AIBE 2019 Exam. The AIBE 2019 Admit Card will contain important instructions about the AIBE 2019 Exam. Important details about the advocates will also be available on the Admit Card. Make sure that you keep at least 2 copies safe till the complete admission procedure gets over.