AIBE (12) 2018 Result will be announced by the Bar Council of India. The exam will be held on June 10, 2018, after which the exam conducting body will release the AIBE Answer Key. The result for AIBE (12) 2018 will only be available in online mode. The candidates who will have appeared for the exam can check their result by entering details such as Roll Number and Date of Birth. After the result for AIBE 12 is announced, the candidates who will qualify the examination will receive a Certificate of Law Practice (COP) from the respective state bar council. Check more details regarding the AIBE (12) 2018 Result in the article below.
AIBE (12) 2018 Result
The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) tests an advocate’s ability to practice law in India. It is mandatory for all law candidates to qualify AIBE in order to practice law. Candidates can check the important dates regarding AIBE Result 2018 in the table below.
|AIBE 12 2018||Important Dates|
|Date of AIBE (12) 2018 Examination||10 Jun 2018|
|Answer key and question paper will be released on||To be announced|
|Last date to submit objections in Answer Key||To be announced|
|Date of declaration of AIBE 12 Result 2018||To be announced|
- Apply for rechecking of the result of AIBE (XII) 2018 – will be available.
- Check the result of AIBE 2018 – will be available.
- Know the list of result withheld candidates – will be available.
- Check the official Answer Key of AIBE 2018 with Questions Paper – will be available.
- Find your Roll Number or Registration Number – will be available.
Official Website: www.allindiabarexamination.com
How to check AIBE 2018 Result?
The candidates can check the result for AIBE XII by simply following the instructions given below.
- Firstly, click on the direct link which will be available on this page as soon as the result is announced.
- Next, the candidate need to login by entering the details such as Roll Number and the Date of Birth.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Submit” button.
- On submitting the details, the result will be available on the computer screen.
- The candidates may also download the AIBE 2018 Result.
How to find Roll Number to check the Result?
The candidates can retrieve their roll number and registration id, in case if they don’t remember one. To find the roll number and registration id to check the AIBE Result 2018 simply follow the instructions below:
- Click on the link which is given above to find the roll number and registration id.
- Enter Registration ID or Mobile Number and Date of birth in the given fields.
- Click on Submit button.
- On submitting the details the Roll Number will be displayed on the screen.
What is the passing mark for AIBE exam?
The passing mark for AIBE exam has been 40% since 2012. The syllabus has also not changed since then. So, the qualify the AIBE 2018, the candidates need to score not less than 40%.
Instruction Regarding Rechecking
• The candidate would be informed about their rechecking result within 7 working days after the application for revaluation is received.
• Candidates who want to check their answer sheets themselves will have to book a time slot and visit Bar Council Of India premises as per the allotted time schedule; which will be informed to them after their application is received by Bar Council Of India.
• Under no circumstances will the Xerox of answer sheet and answer key be given to the candidate.
• Candidates need to send the complete rechecking application in the attached format along with the Demand Draft amounting to Rs. 200/- in favour of Bar Council of India payable at New Delhi.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. If I do not receive my Certificate of Practice even after clearing the All India Bar Examination? Can I appear in the courts on the basis of my declared result?
A. The Certificate of Practice will be given soon after the declaration of AIBE 2018 Result. But in the interim period, the candidate can practice on the basis of the declared result.
Q. If I fail in AIBE XII 2018, would it hamper my scope for higher legal studies?
A. The All India Bar Examination is only an entry-level examination for the candidate to be able to practice law in India. The institution the candidate applies for higher studies would best assess any effect of the result in the All India Bar Examination on your higher legal studies.
Q. I am practicing advocate, so does the score in All India Bar Examination will affect my career? Will it affect my ability to be a Senior Counsel in practice?
A. Passing the AIBE XII 2018 is a necessary condition for the practice of law in India. The All India Bar Examination is only an entry-level examination – aspirants career as an advocate would only be affected to the extent that they are required to successfully clear the All India Bar Examination in order to practice law in India.
For any general queries regarding AIBE, please contact helpline number from Monday to Saturday (9 A.M to 6 P.M) : 011-49225022/23;011-41533681.
Or E-Mail at [email protected]
If you have any queries regarding AIBE XII Result, please ask in comments below.