AIBE 2018 Admit Card – BCI has issued AIBE (12) 2018 Admit Card. The AIBE 2018 Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website of AIBE at www.allindiabarexamination.com. All India Bar Examination (AIBE) 2018 is scheduled to be held on June 10, 2018 has been postponed. Candidates who are deemed eligible for AIBE XII 2018 and have submitted application forms at allindiabarexamination.com until the last date will issue admit card. To download the AIBE Admit Card, candidates need to provide their login credentials as provided at the time of registration. Through this article, you will get important information relevant to AIBE 2018 Admit Card such as how to download it, date of availability etc.
AIBE 2018 Admit Card
AIBE 2018 Admit Card can be downloaded online from the All India Bar Examination website. As per the schedule provided by the Bar Council of India, the admit card and exam of AIBE 2018 will be conducted as per the given schedule:
|Online release of admit card||29 May 2018|
|Date of Examination||10 Jun 2018|
Admit Card: Click here to check AIBE 2018 Admit Card.
Official Website: www.allindiabarexamination.com
How to Download All India Bar Examination (AIBE) 2018 Admit Card
The AIBE Hall Ticket 2018 will be obtained by the candidate from the personal login account at the official website. To download AIBE 12 Admit Card, the candidate will be required to log in and take the printout. The steps to download the hall ticket are as follows:
- Candidates will get their admit card from the official portal of AIBE only.
- The AIBE 2018 admit card is released online on candidate’s login.
- By entering application number and date of birth, candidates can download the AIBE Hall Tickets.
- There is no provision to send the AIBE XII hall ticket through the post.
The AIBE 12 Hall Ticket 2018 must be carried to the Examination Hall.
AIBE 2018 Admit Card Verification Process
Every candidate has to go through the AIBE 2018 Admit Card Verification Process before the final Admit Card will be generated. Candidates will be able to download their admit cards only after the verification process is completed by them.
Steps are as follows:-
- Click on the AIBE 12 Admit Card 2018 Verification link to access the AIBE Admit Card Verification Process.
- Use your 6 digit Application number and your Date of Birth to access your details.
- Go through the AIBE XII Admit Card Verification page carefully.
- See that the following details are correct as per your enrolment certificate and your application form
- Your Name
- Your Father’s Name
- Your Enrolment number
- Your Language Choice
- Your Preference centre choices
- Your Photograph
- Your Signature
- In case all the detail are correct kindly click on the “Complete” button.
- In case there is any error/mismatch kindly click on the “Mismatch” button.
Please check the AIBE 2018 Hall Ticket data carefully. In case of any discrepancy, communicate immediately on our email address or call our helpline numbers. Mention your Name and Application Number in all the correspondence with AIBE Team.
Candidates who do not have clear photographs or signature on the AIBE XII Hall Ticket kindly contact BCI on the provided email address along with your scanned Photograph / Signature along with your application number and we will rectify the same.
This verification is important because the same details would be reflected on the Certificate of practice in case if the candidate clears the All India Bar Examination.